Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Hidden Secret By Christian D. Larson, 1907

DONALD P. WILSON, 1934-2008, FAITH PHILIP BARBEAU KEEPING THE FAITH
Through faith man can do all things,
because faith awakens that something in man that can do all things.

“If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall move;
and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

The hidden secret to these new worlds is faith;
enter faith and a new universe shall be given to you;
a universe that is more real and substantial than anything you have known before;
a universe that is marvelous in beauty,
and filled with possibilities more numerous than the sands of the shore.

Infinite Father, I thank Thee that Thou hearest my prayer;
I thank Thee that Thou hearest me always.
I thank Thee that thou hast already given me all that my heart can wish for,
all that my life may need,
for the time that is and the eternity that is to be;
and now,
with supreme joy and unspeakable thanksgiving,
I come to Thee to receive Thy gifts,
and receive from Thy loving hands the divine blessings that Thou hast,
from all eternity,
treasured for me.

This is the prayer of faith;
this is the prayer that is always answered;
this is the prayer without ceasing;
the prayer that becomes a consecrated life —
the life that is lived,
with God


1 comment:

  1. Grief, sorrow, sadness, pain, depression, and name an emotion that faith doesn't test and we must always trust faith trusts the faith in love eternal

    ReplyDelete