Sunday, July 7, 2013

CORPORATIONS AREN'T GOVERNMENT: IS THIS LOVE IS THIS LOVE IS THIS LOVE IS THIS LOVE THAT I'M FEELING? I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW NOW ~ I GOT TO KNOW GOT TO KNOW NOW ~ I'M WILLING AND ABLE ~ THOUGHTS ON THE TABLE

I WANNA LOVE YA AND TREAT YOU RIGHT, WE'LL BE TOGETHER EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT ~ IS THIS LOVE IS THIS LOVE IS THIS LOVE THAT I'M FEELING ~ OH YES I KNOW YES I KNOW YES I KNOW NOW ~ I I I I I I I'M FEELING UNABLE
BARRY & HIS 'BEARD'


An attempt was made to assassinate Bob Marley on December 3, 1976. He was just chilling at his home and studio on Gordon Town Road in Kingston, rehearsing for the upcoming smile Jamaica concert, just blazing some marijuana, eating grapefruit and practicing his guitar. Suddenly, three men burst into the room. One of them had 2 semi-automatic firearms and was a popular CIA operative. The other two had a single rifle each (M-16). They opened fire indiscriminately on Bob Marley, Rita Marley and others in the Room. Fortunately, there life was spared due to the mystical intervention of JAH. Don Taylor has been credited as the person to save the life of Bob by taking most of the bullets unintentionally.

Those Who Got Shot>> http://truth11.com/2012/07/22/bob-marley-spirit-of-the-resistance/



 





Genetic Engineering: The Global Food and Agricultural Crisis

No comments:

Post a Comment