Friday, March 29, 2013

CURRENCY WARS: Corruption in the Federal Courts, World Bank ~"Media refused to tell the American public ..."

CORRUPTION IN FEDERAL COURT/S ["Obummer's Watch, CURRENCY WARS"] .. As the cover-up continued, I bought a World Bank bond and sued the World Bank and KPMG under the securities laws.  I also sued the World Bank’s medical insurance administrator for disclosing the names of my doctors so that the World Bank could question my mental health and defame me .. The Judge in the District Court dismissed my case, ignoring that the World Bank was not immune in lawsuits brought by bondholders.

My case in the Court of Appeals was assigned to the same panel that refused rights under the Constitution to prisoners in Guantanamo Bay ..  My computer was hacked to destroy my brief at midnight the day before a filing deadline in the Court of Appeals.  I retrieved an earlier draft from the clouds and stayed up all night to file on time.  On the way to the court I was disoriented by directed energy weaponry.

The Court of Appeals invalidated the filing on a minor technicality, but I managed to refile later in the day electronically. The Panel issued a hasty non-published opinion the day after I blogged that the Board of the World Bank would take over supervision of the litigation because the World Bank General Counsel was conflicted out .. The situation in Cyprus appears to be growing increasingly more serious. 

The prospects for the World Bank itself are also increasingly in jeopardy, where Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (the BRICS nations) are planning to create their own alternative World Bank. These consequences might well have been avoided had President Kim adhered to the principles of the rule of law, reinstated me and implemented appropriate accounting procedures.  That he has done none of these, alas, remains a cause of grave concern, where his past performance in relation to JFK is anything but reassuring.

Karen Hudes, J.D., maintains the Law Offices of Karen Hudes in Washington, D.C.  She served as Senior Counsel for the World Bank for 21 years and maintains a web site at  www.kahudes.net

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/27/the-world-bank-rejecting-the-rule-of-law/ 

Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa – The BRICS Nations – Propose Creating Their Own Version Of The IMF, World Bank

http://www.ibtimes.com/brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-brics-nations-propose-creating-their-own-version-imf-world#


No comments:

Post a Comment