Thursday, March 21, 2013

Psychotic Predators Battle to See Who’s the Biggest Baddest Mofo Out There

Top 10 Psychotic Global War Criminals

By Johnny Punish

Psychotic Predators Battle to See Who’s the Biggest Baddest Mofo Out There


So here we are. Are you ready to find our who’s on this years Global Most Wanted list complied by yours truly? Okay, great! Let’s do this. First, I encourage you read my list in full then place your comments. Do you agree? disagree? Do you have any better nominees? Here’s my list…

 

  






Make a Citizens Arrest and Save the World

In closing, personally, I don’t recognize the right of these maniacs to be free in our global society. In fact, if I ever see one of these maniacs anywhere near my presence, I will immediately make a global citizens arrest on behalf of humanity and take them to the nearest local Police station calling upon my fellow citizens to guard the building so that so there can be no escape or rescue by their assigns who aim to free their buddy from the grips of justice.  I urge you, my fellow humans, to do the same.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/20/top-10-psychotic-global-war-criminals/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment