Thursday, January 9, 2014

Broke Back America Looks Like? “Dude, I don’t need to play these stupid games. I know what you’re trying to do.” With that, Major Matthew Robert Bockholt hung up ...


[sidebar:  ROME'S GOLDEN ARMY a dream (wet) cum true for FRITZ KRAEMER of the Pentagon, and of course HEINZ KISSINGER too.  America's nightmare is the SOCOM as our only imagination reality] ?


“Dude, I don’t need to play these stupid games. I know what you’re trying to do.”  With that, Major Matthew Robert Bockholt hung up on me.

More than a month before, I had called U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) with a series of basic questions: In how many countries were U.S. Special Operations Forces deployed in 2013? Are manpower levels set to expand to 72,000 in 2014?  Is SOCOM still aiming for growth rates of 3%-5% per year?  How many training exercises did the command carry out in 2013?  Basic stuff.

And for more than a month, I waited for answers.  I called.  I left messages.  I emailed.  I waited some more.  I started to get the feeling that Special Operations Command didn’t want me to know what its Green Berets and Rangers, Navy SEALs and Delta Force commandos — the men who operate in the hottest of hotspots and most remote locales around the world — were doing.

Then, at the last moment, just before my filing deadline, Special Operations Command got back to me with an answer so incongruous, confusing, and contradictory that I was glad I had given up on SOCOM and tried to figure things out for myself.

U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM): America’s Black-Ops Blackout. Unraveling the Secrets of the Military’s Secret Military

1 comment:

  1. When America decided via ITS' deciders to be the WORLD POLICE IT was over for the 'ENLIGHTENMENT'. That was supposedly the reality of America. How could IT be other than what IT is? Hitler copied IT to do what the genocide was already in World War II, and before II, was I, which GOYA painted to be what the truth was then and now: Saturn eating his own, go see the BLACK PAINTINGS via Goya and know this POTUS Apartheid Genocide isn't new.

    ReplyDelete