In 1992, German American Koch married Dorothy Bush, the only living daughter of George H. W. Bush, at a private ceremony held at Camp David—the only couple to ever be married there in the nation's history. They have two children plus the two children from her first marriage.
About The Wine InstituteWine Institute is the voice for California wine representing more than 1,000 wineries and affiliated businesses from the beautiful and diverse wine regions throughout the state.
As the largest advocacy and public policy association for California wine, and the only group representing the industry at the state, federal and international levels, Wine Institute's Officers, Board of Directors and professional staff work to create an environment where the wine community can flourish and contribute in a positive fashion to our nation, state and local communities.
Please use our website to find out more about our initiatives, industry issues and news, membership services and benefits and becoming a member of Wine Institute.
Robert P. (Bobby) Koch
President and CEO
The majority of the American population have been most certainly:
”If you control the food supply, you control the people” – Henry Kissinger
"... There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew .. Marshall McLuhan"
[sidebar, continued: We got trouble, lots of trouble. There are human Americans that absolutely can't feed themselves. Can't think enough about how to plan a real meal and feed the meal to the (1) mother that is pregnant or, (2) nursing mothers, (3) or simply parents raising children. That is called a death DNA march.
WHO AND WHOM ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FAILED NATION STATE CALLED "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".
Ah, but of course, the INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX OF WAR, POISONS, FIAT "MONEY" AND FAUX "RELIGIONS!"
What about the INTERNETS? Yes, the www is the link to be used in a short amount of time, now, get ready for a COMING of age, after a fashion.
What Do the Koch Brothers Want?
As a result of the disastrous Citizens United Supreme Court decision, billionaires and large corporations can now spend an unlimited amount of money to influence the political process.
Perhaps, the biggest winners of Citizens United are Charles and David Koch, owners of the second-largest privately run business in America Koch Industries.
Among other things, the Koch brothers own oil refineries in Texas, Alaska, and Minnesota and control some 4,000 miles of pipeline.
According to Forbes Magazine, the Koch brothers are now worth $80 billion, and have increased their wealth by $12 billion since last year alone.
For the Koch brothers, $80 billion in wealth, apparently, is not good enough. Owning the second largest private company in America is, apparently, not good enough. It doesn’t appear that they will be satisfied until they are able to control the entire political process.
It is well known that the Koch brothers have provided the major source of funding to the Tea Party and want to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
What else do the Koch brothers want?
In 1980, David Koch ran as the Libertarian Party’s vice-presidential candidate in 1980.
Let’s take a look at the 1980 Libertarian Party platform.
Here are just a few excerpts of the Libertarian Party platform that David Koch ran on in 1980:
- “We urge the repeal of federal campaign finance laws, and the immediate abolition of the despotic Federal Election Commission.”
- “We favor the abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.”
- “We oppose any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.”
- “We also favor the deregulation of the medical insurance industry.”
- “We favor the repeal of the fraudulent, virtually bankrupt, and increasingly oppressive Social Security system. Pending that repeal, participation in Social Security should be made voluntary.”
- “We propose the abolition of the governmental Postal Service. The present system, in addition to being inefficient, encourages governmental surveillance of private correspondence. Pending abolition, we call for an end to the monopoly system and for allowing free competition in all aspects of postal service.”
- “We oppose all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.”
- “We support the eventual repeal of all taxation.”
- “As an interim measure, all criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.”
- “We support repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.”
- “We advocate the complete separation of education and State. Government schools lead to the indoctrination of children and interfere with the free choice of individuals. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.”
- “We condemn compulsory education laws … and we call for the immediate repeal of such laws.”
- “We support the repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.”
- “We support the abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.”
- “We support abolition of the Department of Energy.”
- “We call for the dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.”
- “We demand the return of America's railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.”
- “We specifically oppose laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called "self-protection" equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.”
- “We advocate the abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.”
- “We advocate the abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.”
- “We support an end to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws, including all welfare plans and the provision of tax-supported services for children.”
- “We oppose all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs. All these government programs are privacy-invading, paternalistic, demeaning, and inefficient. The proper source of help for such persons is the voluntary efforts of private groups and individuals.”
- “We call for the privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.”
- “We call for the repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.”
- “We call for the abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.”
- “We support the repeal of all state usury laws.”
In other words, the agenda of the Koch brothers is not only to defund Obamacare. The agenda of the Koch brothers is to repeal every major piece of legislation that has been signed into law over the past 80 years that has protected the middle class, the elderly, the children, the sick, and the most vulnerable in this country.
It is clear that the Koch brothers and other right wing billionaires are calling the shots and are pulling the strings of the Republican Party.
And because of the disastrous Citizens United Supreme Court decision, they now have the power to spend an unlimited amount of money to buy the House of Representatives, the Senate, and the next President of the United States.
If they are allowed to hijack the American political process to defund Obamacare they will be back for more.
Tomorrow it will be Social Security, ending Medicare as we know it, repealing the minimum wage. It seems to me that the Koch brothers will not be content until they get everything they believe they are entitled to.
Our great nation can no longer be hijacked by right-wing billionaires like the Koch brothers.
For the sake of our children and our grandchildren, for the sake of our economy, we have got to let democracy prevail.
WHY? SOCIAL SECURITY DROP IN SPECIFICALLY THEIR KANSAS, WITCH I TA ...???
Dorothy Bush, daughter of former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, poses with her husband Robert P. K http://www.dotting.me/en/photo-6997.html
some humans have no shame, no dignity and certainly NO FAITH in our own humanity or there would not be this story of America's most criminally insane BEGINNING in, 1700s and on-going now into Century 21, yes the NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT may be exactly what VANGA saw as the HEALING CRISIS! These Homo Sapiens are not exactly relating to the experience in earth called LIVE as though the planet is our home and all have to get along as higher intelligence in this time of THE ENLIGHTENMENT. There shall always be a time when the imaginations of the collective consciousness of "Human" is the decider and not the lost souls called "ELITES".